Flight booking in Nigeria
Do you need to buy a ticket or book a flight? Then, pay attention to this, you no longer need to leave your house or office to buy a ticket or book a flight with Eazitrip. With an internet connection at home or in the office you can handle your secured flight transactions with Eazitrip online. We give customers the power of choice from a broad selection of top travel deals, and the ability to research, plan and book their domestic and international travel from the comfort of their homes and everywhere they are.
So, when it comes to booking your flights and knowing what is needed to make the purchase as simple as possible, Eazitrip has jotted down all the information you’d need to book your flights online. We are always seeking ways to ensure that we offer the best of service and that our customer-centric products appeals to everybody.
Booking flights in Nigeria is really easy; though there are a few things that you will need to have at hand to streamline this exercise. You will, of course, need all of your personal details that will appear on your flight ticket. Though there are a few things that you will need to have at hand to streamline this exercise. To speed up the booking, it’s a good idea to have all of these details at hand.
- Trip details – Dates (one way or return), an airline of choice, airports flying to, number of travellers
- Personal information – Full names (to be spelt exactly as it is in your ID or passport) & date of birth
- ID number (local flights) or passport number (international flights)
- Ideal departure times and length of flights
- Ideal cabin class (Economy / Premium Economy / Business / First Class / Suites)